Earn by Blogging About Your Favorite TV Shows

Last March 2014, I decided to blog about one of the TV reality shows I watch every week. At first, I was hesitant because I didn't know exactly how to monetize it beside placing Adsense ads. But anyway, I created a free Blogspot site and I kept going.

Today, the blog attracts at least 70 visitors every day. It has more than 100 posts that contain less than 200 words, memes, gifs, and Youtube videos. Traffic comes mostly from Google. Sometimes, it comes from Google+, Tumblr, and Pinterest. So there, I didn't do any BIG promotions for the blog or make an effort to create links.

This is how I monetized the blog.

- Used Viglink.
- Put a big square Adsense ads below the posts' title, floated to the left
- Added a Clickbank product related to the TV show
- Created parts about costumes, shopping lists, and where-to-get-the-outfits lists